- PHP Secure Authentication of User Logins
- Most Used PHP Framework-The Popular Top 7 List in year 2011
- Blogger Robots.txt Tips
- Best Caching Plugin for Wordpress in 2011 is “Quick Cache”
Sample Code Applications
- PHP Secure Login
- Video Streaming PHP Script Tutorial
- Statistical T-Test Online using PHP
- Custom Google XML Sitemap Generator
- Paypal IPN Shopping Page Demo using PHP
- Encrypt PHP code
- Compute Descriptive Statistics using PHP
- Calculate and Estimate Website Authority in Google
- Decimal Random Generator using PHP
- AJAX webform using Prototype library
- Sample AJAX Web Form
- PHP preg_match test online and Function Definition
AJAX webform using Prototype library
You can download the source code of this Recaptcha AJAX application by clicking the download link above.Please complete the form below and then press "Submit button".This form will list all validation errors found at once.
AJAX does not only save a lot of CPU intensive activity in the server but at the same time, it helps improving user experience. For example if the user commits a mistake in filling up a form. Then with AJAX; the user will not wait for the whole page to load completely just to know what are those errors. It saves a lot of time in the process and your user will surely love your website.
This form will validate your data entry using AJAX. If you are correct with your data entry, the entire information entered will be shown below this page without reloading.
Why should you use a Recaptcha based AJAX webform?
1.) Recaptcha solution is one of the most effective captcha solution against bots that will spam your webform by automatically submitting information.
2.) Recaptcha is secure and is not yet effectively cracked. It is now owned by Google.
3.) AJAX solution to web form processing and handling is one of the most important improvements in PHP web development. It is because it saves a lot of server resources at the same time contributing to better user experience.
For more information about AJAX and its use in PHP, you can read this guide: Beginner information about using AJAX calls in PHP
How to validate Recaptcha using AJAX in PHP?
The most important thing you should know is to look closely at the AJAX parameters, you will know that the following Recaptcha variables are passed through AJAX:
Retrieving posted values in AJAX using PHP
This is a screenshot of the sample code:
Download source code